Zachery Merton Hospital
Zachery Merton Hospital – Internal and external refurbishment of hospital including roofing works.
West Sussex Community Solutions for Sussex Community NHS Trust
The contract was to carry out an internal and external refurbishment of the hospital. An overview of the scope of works involved:
- Refurbishment of wards including Infection control units
- Flat roof works with removal of glass lanterns
- Installation of disabled access ramps
- New fire doors throughout the hospital
- Underfloor heating to bathrooms in wards
- Office refurbishments
- New design counter and reception area formed
- Removal of fire escapes and formation of new
- Construction of a new oxygen, gas bottle store.
- New vinyl non slip flooring throughout wards
- New air-conditioning units to Medical room.
Click the album to see its photo’s and then hover over the photo’s to see if it is a before or after photo.