Fareham Borough Council Crofton Community Centre
Full refurbishment of a Community Centre while still being kept open.
Crofton Community Centre, for Fareham Borough Council
The contract was to fully refurbish the Hammond Wing of Crofton Community Centre. An overview of the scope of works involved:
- Removal and renewal of UPVC windows
- Repoint brickwork and replace bricks in various locations
- Removal of roof tiles, rafter replacement and renew roofing to include felt batten and tiles.
- Render repairs
- Strip 3No. Flat roofs and replace 3 layer felt including all drips and upstands.
- Installation of new electrical sockets and lighting throughout
- Installation of Suspended ceilings
- Installed and Refurbed 3 No. toilets and disabled adaptation.
- New heating system
- Full Internal and External Re-decoration.
This contract was completed 3 weeks ahead of schedule.